Four Countries in 2 Weeks: Turkey, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and India
A review of Indana Palace Jodhpur from my one night stay on my India trip!
- Luxurious palace design and architecture.
- Friendly management team and service.
- Nightly entertainment and onsite activities.
On my overnight in Jodhpur I chose to stay in this new luxury property is it was highly rated and the pictures online looked great.
The property is located out of downtown which is great as it is very peaceful, but you would need to take a taxi or auto rickshaw to get into town.
The area is very safe as it is next to a military compound with a lot of security.
Service at reception was efficient and quickly processed my check in. A staff member also showed me to the room and introduced the hotel.
Management was very friendly and helped me arrange a car as well as a tour of the hotel.
I ordered room service for dinner and it came on time. For breakfast, I ate at the restaurant and the servers were very polite.
I stayed in an Executive Room, which has a view of the inner courtyard. The room is elegantly decorated in a haveli style. The bed was very comfortable and this corner room had a great wifi signal.
On entering I found a complementary fruit plate and cookies.
The bathroom is very modern with marble clad walls and imported fixtures.
This hotel focuses on providing a luxurious stay for tourists visiting the sites of Jodhpur. Another aim is hosting large events.
- Tours: In the lobby is a travel desk where customized tours of the sites can be arranged. I had a morning tour with a driver and car. They have cars onsite with immediate availability.
- Pool: The open air swimming pool in the back of the hotel is very picturesque. If it was warmer, I would have enjoyed a swim.
- Health Club and Spa: There is an onsite spa and exercise room.
- Billiards: A large professional billiards room is free for guests. As there is one table, plan ahead to get a place at the table.
- Events: One of the best places for a special occasion is at this hotel which has the largest conference room in all of Jodhpur. The facilities could easily host large weddings or business conferences with luxurious surroundings and facilities to make an impression.
- Performances: Nightly complementary performances in the inner courtyard last a couple of hours. Stop by to see some cultural shows and hear the traditional form of local singing.
- Anghiti: The hotel’s primary restaurant is located right off of the inner courtyard. The interior decorations are very lavish with paintings and wood carved furniture.
I had room service which was served promptly and the food was excellent. The breakfast buffet offers a nice selection and the waitstaff were friendly.
- Lotus Cafe – The lobby cafe offers drinks and snacks.
- I Bar – The slick bar has an old-world feel to it with high ceilings, large leather couches and a lit up center bar.
Indana Palace is placing itself as one of the main luxury hotels in Jodhpur and has the facilities to do it. The large property, high-end facilities and trained staff will accommodate any event.
Tourists looking for a higher end property will find that Indana Palace meets their needs well.