Four Countries in 2 Weeks: Turkey, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and India
An experience at Trident Jaipur during our two stays in Jaipur, India!
- Friendly and responsible service.
- A great view of Mansagar Lake.
- Modern and comfortable rooms and facilities.
- Quality onsite restaurant.
I stayed at this property with three friends for two nights on our trip through Jaipur, once on our way to Udaipur and another on the way to Delhi.
Trident Jaipur was the second Trident property we stayed at, after a great stay at the Trident Agra.
A member of the Oberoi Group, Trident is highly regarded in terms of reputation, service and quality.
The hotel is conveniently located right outside the Pink City, near Mansagar Lake. Other tourist sites are a short drive away.
If staying here, make sure you book a room with a view over the lake and surrounding mountains.
The service here was excellent. After a speedy check-in, we were escorted to our rooms and introduced to the room by one of the staff members.
The restaurant downstairs had attentive waiters and for the breakfast service, they came out quickly with our orders.
The lobby bar service was particularly good. On our last night in the hotel, we met with some friends who happened to be in Jaipur at the time and though the restaurant was closed, the bar managed to serve us meals and rearranging tables to accommodate us. They also offered us drinks during the Happy Hour!
I stayed in a Deluxe Lake View Room which was standard in terms of the amenities with a king sized bed, seating area, desk and flatscreen TV.
The best part of the room is picturesque vantage point of the garden, lake, and mountains from the small private balcony.
The bathroom has the essentials and is accented with a classy dark-green marble.
On our arrival, there was a complementary bottle of red wine and bowl of fruit waiting for us in the room.
Jaipur is famous for tourism, both as a domestic and international destination. At this time, many Indians were visiting for marriage ceremonies.
- Tours: The hotel can help arrange experiences like an Elephant Ride at Amber Fort or a tour around Jaipur town to see Hawa Mahal.
- Pool: The open air swimming pool in the courtyard next to the lobby is a perfect place to relax and get some sun.
- Fitness Center: For those that crave a gym on the go, this center for you.
- Spa: Unwind at the Trident spa with a massage. If we had time, this would have been a great way to end the day.
- Kid’s Club: This care center is watch your younger children so parents can have some free time.
The main restaurant is right next to the lobby. The breakfast buffet offered a substantial selection and the service was very professional.
We did not try the dinner service in the restaurant, but were served food from the kitchen at the bar. The dishes were quite tasty.
There are many hotel options in Jaipur, but the Trident remains as a standard for clean and modern facilities, quality service, and comfortable rooms (some with an excellent view).
I would recommend a stay here if passing through Jaipur!